We are looking for
Two software training specialists to join our Training Team.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate; assess needs of training with clients
- Conduct individual and group training sessions to end-users, internally and externally. Includes on-site training at client location, web-based training sessions and training at Mediaocean offices
- Work with Instructional Designers to design and develop training materials and eLearning based on specific client needs
- Revise training documentation for new application versions
- Create and achieve training schedules based on client needs and application development
- Carry out administrative tasks related to delivering training on system applications
- Work closely with account management and support staff to ensure continuity/success of learning process for client
- Log and track training via a management database; maintain history records and related documentation
What you’ll bring to the job
- Enthusiasm for public speaking, training and the ability to present course material in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of personal computer hardware including familiarity with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Word
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and illustrations
- Strong interpersonal skills with mature, professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to analyse training needs both externally and internally and work with other teams to develop and deliver training
- A self-starter with a strong ability to interact positively with inter-organisational groups and outside customer contacts as necessary
- Solid attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent time management, organisational, and communication skills
- Commitment to ongoing learning and upgrading of skills
- The ability to exercise independent judgment to determine issue and resolution
What we’d also like to see
- A degree (or equivalent)
- Solid prior technical product training experience, including preparation of training courses and curriculums
- Experience of the advertising industry is desirable. Working knowledge of one or more Mediaocean applications is an advantage
This is an exceptional opportunity where you’ll benefit from working in a great environment with good transport links, and company benefits that include life assurance, permanent health insurance, private medical cover, contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, and corporate rates at the local gym.
If you’re interested, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org saying why you would like to apply and salary expectations.
Successful applicants will first be invited to an assessment day/half day.